A Hydrojelly X Thermal mask combination is for when you want to WOW your client with a Signature or Advanced Facial treatment.
Expect perfectly dewy skin post reveal.
You should allow 25 mins for this part of your protocol and for the masks to do their job.
- Begin your facial with appropriate cleansing, exfoliating & resurfacing modalities for maximum absorption.
- Apply custom serums specific to your clients skin concerns.
- Apply your chosen Hydrojelly by Esthemax.
- Mix your Esthemax Thermal Mask with water and apply straight over your chosen mask.
- Allow to set & do the work for you over the next 20 minutes.
The Thermal mask will slowly rise to between 40-50 degrees, then slowly reduce back to body temperature. This process allows for increased circulation & absorption of the serums & mask actives.
After removal, a lovely way to finish would be with modalities like Sonophoresis, Ice Globes or Crystal Rollers for the cooling/cryo effects.
Complete your facial as you normally would.
NOTE: It is recommend you stay in the room with your client if it is their first time having this kind of treatment. A perfect time to release any tension in the decollete, shoulders, neck & scalp allowing unrestricted blood flow & nutrients to the facial region.