Glass is one of the safest and most stable materials to drink from. Its simple raw material composition is toxin free of harmful leaching chemicals like BPA, phthalates, PVC, polycarbonate, lead, cadmium and latex. Unlike other materials, glass is impermeable, nonleaching and does not absorb odours. The benefits of using glass go far beyond taste though, as glass water bottles are the ultimate eco-friendly alternative to disposable plastic bottles. Nothing beats the taste of drinking fresh water from a pure glass bottle, no plastic or metallic taste.
Using a reusable glass bottle helps replace wasteful use-and-toss single-serving paper or plastic drink containers while saving money in the process. “The plastics we throw away have been mistakenly eaten by around 90 percent of all seabirds alive today – and the rate is expected to grow to 99 percent by 2050”. We can do our little bit for the wonderful world we live in and our sea birds… by moving to a PURITY Glass Lifestyle bottle and saying NO to plastic water bottles!
WHAT ARE THE BOTTLES MADE OF?
BOTTLE: lead-free soda lime glass
PROTECTIVE SLEEVE: recyclable silicone
LID: food grade recyclable polypropylene
HANG TAG: recyclable polypropylene
WILL THE BOTTLES BREAK
Be careful, glass is fragile! The silicone sleeve helps protect the bottle, it does not mean bottles are shatterproof and can survive impact with every drop. When dealing with glass there is always a chance it can break, it is just one of the risks we take when choosing glass over plastic or metal.
• Wash and rinse the bottle thoroughly before using.
• Cleaning your reusable water bottles should be given the same care as any of the drinking glasses in your home.
• For hand washing, we recommend using a bottle brush with warm, soapy water.
• All parts are dishwasher safe. The bottle can be placed in the bottom rack with its sleeve on. We recommend placing the lid on the top rack to avoid any damage.
• For cold beverages only. Extremely hot liquids may stress the glass and cause breakage.
• Not intended for carbonated beverages. Carbonation creates pressure and may cause the product to leak.
• Do not freeze or microwave. This will cause the bottle to break.
• Do not use abrasive cleansers on the product.
• If glass bottle breaks or cracks, dispose of immediately.
TO BECOME A STOCKIST: